(Cover artist Mario Capaldi + Mike White?)
Parts of the cover look to have been drawn by stalwart Mario Capaldi (certainly the first panel, with the gorilla pelting Katie with bananas is very typical of his style), but other parts do look re-drawn by another hand – or perhaps the third panel, with Katie sneaking a quick read of Jinty itself, is a purely post-facto addition?
I’m pretty surprised to see that “Golden Dolly, Death Dust!” and “The Green People” overlap with each other by more than one issue; I don’t think I can remember another time when this is the case, as the overlap is more normally for a single issue if at all.
Stories in this issue:
- The Jinx From St Jonah’s (artist Mario Capaldi + Mike White?)
- Blind Ballerina (artist Ana Rodrigues)
- Golden Dolly, Death Dust! (artist Phil Gascoine)
- Dora Dogsbody (artist José Casanovas)
- The Valley of Shining Mist (artist Carlos Freixas)
- Do-It-Yourself Dot (artist Rafart)
- Song of the Fir Tree (artist Phil Townsend)
- The Green People (artist Phil Gascoine)
- Barracuda Bay (artist Santiago Hernandez)
- Ping-Pong Paula (artist Jim Baikie)