(Cover artist: Mario Capaldi)
- Pam of Pond Hill (artist Bob Harvey, writer Jay Over)
- The Marble Heart – Gypsy Rose story (artist Carlos Freixas)
- Tansy of Jubilee Street (artist Peter Wilkes)
- Gaye’s Gloomy Ghost (artist Hugh Thornton-Jones)
- Thursday’s Child Has Far to Go….
- Hallowe’en Magic (text story)
- Badgered Belinda (artist Phil Gascoine)
- Snoopa (artist Joe Collins)
- The Bow Street Runner (artist Phil Townsend, writer Alison Christie)
This was Jinty’s last Halloween issue. As you see, the cover is a lead-in to the digital watch offer inside. The cover and the text story are the only things honouring Halloween. None of the regulars – Tansy, Snoopa, Gypsy Rose or even the resident ghost, Sir Roger, do anything to commemorate. It is business as usual. Perhaps the upcoming merger was the reason for the lack of Halloween spirit in the issue. The last seven issues of Jinty definitely feel like there was a drop in energy.