- The Jinx From St Jonah’s (artist Mario Capaldi)
- Blind Ballerina (artist Ana Rodriguez)
- Merry at Misery House (writer Terence Magee)
- The Happy Ghost (spooky text story)
- Dora Dogsbody (artist José Casanovas)
- Father Knows Best! (poem)
- The Valley of Shining Mist (artist Carlos Freixas)
- Cinderella Smith (artist Trini Tinturé)
- The Green People (artist Phil Gascoine)
- Daddy’s Darling (artist Phil Townsend, writer Alison Christie)
- Face the Music, Flo! (artist Jim Baikie)
Part two of Katie’s babysitting story. Someone breaks in and it’s all hijinks as Katie gets ready to tackle a burglar jinx-style. But is he a burglar or has Katie blundered again?
It’s crunch time in The Valley of Shining Mist to see if Debbie passes the test of overcoming her stammer by winning a poetry reading contest. She surprises herself and her detractors by getting through two verses without a stammer, with a little help from the Shining Mist. But that won’t be enough to win – or will it?
The going is getting rougher for Barbie because she won’t tell anyone she is blind. It’s causing misunderstandings and now she’s been injured because she couldn’t see a stool had been shifted.
The plan to get sick Hilda out of Misery House and into medical care with the gypsies is underway. But Miss Ball and the Warden are out to destroy the camp, which could ruin everything.
Mrs Siddons has an unsavoury track record of undercutting the dogs’ food in order to save money for herself, and this week she does it again. But of course she pays for her meanness in the end.
It’s getting even harder for Cinderella Smith to keep her modelling secret from her cruel cousins – she’s being mobbed by autograph hunters.
More and more people are finding out about The Green People – Moura escapes from the soldiers, but now she ends up in a circus where she is put on show as a freak. Fortunately Julie has a plan to rescue her.
Daddy still won’t open his heart to the Hope children – his love is all reserved for his darling, who is ill in bed after searching for the Hopes.
Greg and Flo finally seemed to have sorted things out. Unfortunately the greedy manager isn’t having that and is scheming to come between them.