- Bella – final episode (artist John Armstrong, writer Primrose Cumming)
- The Destiny Dolls – final episode (artist Tony Coleman)
- Molly Mills and the Ghosts – complete story (artist Douglas Perry) – last appearance
- Bessie Bunter – last appearance
- The Crayzees (artist Joe Collins)
- The Human Zoo – final episode (artist Guy Peeters, writer Pat Mills)
- Can You Spread a Little Sunshine? – Quiz (writer Maureen Spurgeon)
- Punchinello’s Dance – The Strange Story (artist Mario Capaldi) – last appearance
- Di and the Dolphins – final episode (artist Eduardo Feito)
This is the last issue of the Tammy and Jinty merger. Next issue will be a clean break that is most notable for starting credits in Tammy! (Thank you, Wilf Prigmore, for starting them!) Of course the centre pages are full of the “great news” and the stories and gifts that will be present next week.
So this issue is filled with a lot of endings, including the end of features that have been in Tammy for years. This is the last time the Jinty logo appears. Curiously, there is a small ampersand beside it instead of the usual “and”. Molly and Bessie make their last-ever appearances in Tammy. They both end on regular stories, which in the case of Molly is a complete story. There is nothing to say they have ended. There is no Wee Sue either. This is the last issue to feature a Strange Story. But it is only labelled a Strange Story; the Storyteller himself is nowhere to be seen. And there is no Monster Tale. But there will be several monster-themed stories running for a while yet, so there must have been some scripts left over from the series.
All of Tammy’s running serials, including the current Bella story, end in this issue to make way for the clean break next issue. The reprint of “The Human Zoo” from Jinty had an episode or two cut out so it could end in this issue. It was announced last issue that Pam would take a break in this issue, no doubt to make some room for clearing out more material here.