Have you ever noticed there are lessons they just don’t learn in girls’ comics? If they had, they might have saved themselves (and everyone else) a lot of trouble, or gotten away with what they were up to. But they didn’t because they didn’t learn their lesson, or they didn’t learn it in time. To give you the idea, we present our list of ten lessons they should learn in girls’ comics – but don’t.
- Ambition can’t create talent.
2. And magic objects/forces can’t create genuine talent (instilling confidence is fine).
3. If you’re out to commit the perfect crime, leave nothing to chance.
4. It’s okay to say “no” when you need to.
5. Quit while you’re ahead.
6. Comparisons don’t work.
7. Especially when they are unfair.
8. Your daughter does not have to take after you just because she’s a [family name].
9. When you say you know best, you show everyone you don’t.
10. The days when parents decided their children’s careers are long gone.