This page is an index of posts about stories published in Sandie, which ran for 69 issues from 12 February 1972 to 1973. Click on the link to see a summary of the story, including sample pages and thematic analysis.
- Anna’s Forbidden Friend (1972), artist Miguel Quesada.
- Bonnie’s Butler (1972), artist Julio Bosch
- Brenda’s Brownies (1972 – ?), artist and writer Mike Brown.
- Little Lady Nobody (1972), artist Roy Newby. From 12 February 1972 – 1 April 1972 (8 episodes)
- No-One Cheers for Norah (1972), artist John Armstrong. Talented swimmer Norah Day is sent to live with cruel relatives who lie to her and prevent her from competing in races.
- Odd Mann Out (1972), artist A E Allen.
- Our Big BIG Secret (1972), artist Jim Baikie
- Not So Lady-like Lucy (1972), unknown artist
- Sandra Must Dance (1972), artist Douglas Perry
- The School of No Escape (1972), artist unknown artist ‘Merry’.
- Silver Is a Star (1972), artist Eduardo Feito
- Slaves of the Sorcerer (1972), artist Desmond Walduck From 8 April 1972 – ? 1972 (? episodes)
- Wee Sue (1972 – ?) artist Vicente Torregrosa Manrique
- Wendy the Witch (1972 – ?) artist and writer Mike Brown