- Creepy Crawley – artist Trini Tinturé
- Sue’s Fantastic Fun-Bag! – artist Hugh Thornton-Jones
- The Sable Knight (Gypsy Rose story) – artist Keith Robson
- Curtain of Silence – artist Terry Aspin
- Alley Cat – artist Rob Lee
- Meet the Modest Star… Richard Beckinsale – feature
- The Robot Who Cried – artist Rodrigo Comos, writer Malcolm Shaw
- The Darkening Journey – artist José Casanovas
- Kerry in the Clouds (final episode) – artist Cándido Ruiz Pueyo/Emilia Prieto, writer Alan Davidson
- Spell of the Spinning Wheel – artist Jim Baikie, writer Alison Christie
- Memento of a Memorable Year! – feature
It’s the final episode of “Kerry in the Clouds”. There are hard lessons learned for both Kerry (the dreamer with her head in the clouds) and Gail (who took advantage of this to get revenge on a film producer) before the happy ending. “A Boy Like Bobby” takes its place next week.
“The Spell of the Spinning Wheel” is coming to an end too. This week Rowan is let down by a man who seemed to believe her, but it turns out he was a student psychiatrist who thought she was a nut case, and Dad shows him the door. Fortunately the final episode is next week, so something is finally going to help. Meanwhile, Rowan is outracing the spell of the spinning wheel to get medical help for her injured mother.
“Creepy Crawley” is beginning to approach its conclusion as well. The invasion of insects continues at Jean’s school, but Mandy, the only one who can stop it, is finally on her way. However, Mandy is not sure she will be able to stop the invasion because it requires her to forgive the very girl who did so many horrible things to her…
Madam Kapelski takes Yvonne on a special tour of the dreaded State Home for Children of Dissidents to bring her into line. Afterwards Yvonne decides to cooperate with Kapelski, but secretly isn’t giving up on escape.
The Darkening Journey takes an even darker turn when Thumper falls foul of a cruel man who abuses him. It gets worse when a fire breaks out, but Thumper can’t escape because he is chained up!
Katy has stunned everyone with her turn of speed at racing, but then it looks like she’s developing a malfunction.
In this week’s Gypsy Rose story, Prue Preston has trouble from two evil, cruel men at a jousting tournament. One is alive and one is long dead – but his ghost comes out in full armour to join the fun!
Henrietta uses her magic to help a street artist, but her spells aren’t working out as she hoped, which leads to hijinks. Of course everything turns out happily in the end.